Thursday, October 18, 2007

What's For Breakfast?

I rode up in the elevator with Doug this morning and he was holding a Styrofoam container with "O.M. & B" scrawled across the top in black marker. We chatted about The Onion but the whole ride up, I was trying to figure out what he was going to be eating. By the smell, I'd have to say that the 'B' is 'bacon' but it could be 'bagel', right? But then why would it be in a Styrofoam container?

This is the e-mail exchange between Doug and I regarding this mystery:

Me: What’s an OM&B?

Him: Ostrich meat and baloney.

Me: You know if I had to guess, that’s what I would have said. You could smell the baloney in the elevator.

Him: Actually it was an Omelet with a side of Bacon. A pretty bad omelet too.

Now I know. I can start my day.

No comments: